If you have mental health and/or addiction issues and want to improve your wellness, independence, and quality of life, we can help you. We can assist you to manage your symptoms in positive ways, get the right care, find a place to live, make healthy choices, and connect to others who can help. Our staff can meet with you in the community, in your home, or at your place of employment. Using the Recovery Model, staff provide one-to-one assistance with:
- Case Management – accessing and navigating the service system
- Activities of daily living
- Life skill training (with access to group training)
- Supportive counselling
- 24/7 access to crisis line support
When the world says “give up”, Hope whispers “give it one more try”!
The role of our Support Coordinator staff is:
- To promote independence and quality of life through the coordination of services and the ongoing support as needed by the individual.
- To build a trusting, respectful, and productive relationship with you while providing ongoing support to help you function at your absolute best.
- To helps you achieve goals, stabilize, and improve your quality of life.
“We Walk With You During Your Recovery”
Support & Housing – Halton believes in the philosophy of recovery which is also referred to as the personal journey of “Having a Life Worth Living”. Key principles include:
✔ Meaning, purpose and direction
✔ Equality & respect
✔ Empowerment & self-determination
✔ Social inclusion & connectedness